Pages

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 26, 2011

Call from Dave Aiazzi


I was talking to Dave, and he informed me that NRS 244.364 is for counties 400,000 people and over and does not apply to Washoe county because we do not have that many people living here.

I checked the census and found that Washoe County has 421,000, then he informed me there was a bill that modified that to 700,000 which I did find and that bill was AB545.

After I hung up I did more research the thing that Dave did not understand and neither did I, until I researched further is that the population only applies to subsection 3 in NRS244.364 which has to do with Registration of a firearm and DOES NOT apply to subsection #1.

So now to write a statement and go to the board Meeting on Sept 30, 2011.

0 comments:

About Me