Pages

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction

Hi I'm John and I live in Reno Nevada,

I am active on a board called OpenCarry.org and have been carrying a gun on my side ever since the 4th of July of 2010 when a person which I later found  out was a gang banger, and carries a gun most of the time was harassing me at my home and when I tried to close my door he tried to force his way in.

In 1989 the legislators in the state of Nevada passed a law the repealed the gun laws.

I started to look at the Washoe County, Reno, and Sparks ordinances and found that there are a lot of of outdated ordinances restricting guns.

So begins the fight!
*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***
I will not be held responsible for any problems you get into by using this educational information.
Do your own research and form your own opinions

MOLON LABE

0 comments:

About Me